Thursday 17 September 2015

Catch up...

It's been too long since I have blogged.

The finishing of university, with the need to allow my mind to melt into the countryside and Netflix took over. Now I am regretting not taking the opportunity to take plenty of photos of my favourite products in the gorgeous sunshine...

Currently, I am working on a highly iconic building which is being redeveloped as part of a huge scheme in London. You might be able to see this building as it is on the river and it GENERATES a lot of interest...it certainly looks POWERful... (10 points if you can guess where I am working from the hint...)

Anyway, I am blogging over on graduateonsite.wordpress.com if anyone fancies a peek! Otherwise I am still posting on Instagram. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to take some new photos soon...I am finally wearing makeup again so at least I can actually review something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.