Tuesday 19 May 2015

My secret place for reduced cosmetics...

How much would you pay for this little bundle? A Headmasters Blow-Dry cream, a retractable lip brush, a pair of cuticle scissors and a L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Loose Eyeshadow...




How does £2.54 sound? Much better than the RRP of £20.39 eh?!






Tesco are brilliant for reduced price cosmetics as they just seem to want to get rid of their old lines quick! I actually love the blow dry cream and the L'Oreal eyeshadow is beautiful to use. Although there can be a need to rummage in the totes of stock, you can find some true gems in there! If you have the patience, I highly recommend you have a little peek!

Also, around closing time on Sundays and evenings are ideal, as that seems to be when a lot of reduced stock is brought out (although don't quote me on that, it's just when I noticed the Reading store has done!)

What is your best beauty bargain that you have found? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.