Friday 29 May 2015

Boots Haul - May



There have been a few lil "just gonna nip into Boots" moments this month. They just happen! *insert relevant emoji here*

Here are the best bits. Lets face it, you don't really wanna see tissues and tampons? DO YOU?! *insert another relevant emoji here!*

Firstly, the Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Raspberry. Everyone bangs on about this colour so I thought I'd give it a try. Next, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which I really don't need to talk about. Everyone knows about this stuff. I picked up the L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinare Lip Colour in Molto Mauve - depressing name but a pretty pinky nude colour. These were also £5 off if you buy a bottle of Diet Coke so obviously I snapped the chance up! I also got the Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in shade 05 which I have an interesting post to write about soon...

Eyeshadow wise, I picked up the Seventeen  Eye Eyeshadow in Rose Quartz, upon watching Fleur De Force RAVE about it. Seriously, for £3.89, it's beautiful. It does need a primer but dang, if you are in Boots, do a girl a favour and swatch it at least. Ughh, stunning. Finally, the Collection Eyes Unconvered Palette in Nude Bronze. Do I need another palette? Probably not, especially a nude one at that but the payoff is incredible. I can try to justify it with, "but it's great for travel" right?

What have you been buying this month? Anything I need on my shopping list for next month....?!


Ashleigh x

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to pick up the Collection eyeshadow palette for a while now, it looks so pretty and everyone seems to love it. Have you tried the L'Oreal lipsticks? I picked up one from Eva's nude range and they're well worth looking at, I can't stop wearing it.

    Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.