Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Handbag Perfume




Well the novelty of a rollerball perfume is still strong with me. Remember those ones you had when you were a kid? Cheap, naff smelling perfume that didn't last but made you feel like an adult? I had one and barely used it; if it couldn't go on my clothes then how on earth would everyone be able to smell me...?!

Yeah I feel about 10 years old when I put this perfume on.

Honestly, I never used to like Lacoste perfumes either, until my 18th birthday and my boyfriend at the time bought me Touch of Pink and it was the best smell ever because I was a grown up and I have perfume and a boyfriend and alcohol and a cool dress and a boyfriend and perfume...

Follow a few years later, the dress didn't fit and I didn't fit the boyfriend, therefore the perfume didn't fit me. A few years after that, I smelt that perfume again and rekindled my love for it. Touch of Pink; I will see you this Summer you beaut. For the time being, I'll snuggle with your mate, Eau de Lacoste.

It's perfect for the daytime. A roll or two on each wrist, (never rubbing together!) and maybe a roll on the neck then I am refreshed for the next shift or next lecture.

It's fresh. Flowery and slightly fruity. The base notes of sandalwood are why I probably like it so much. It's like putting on a clean shirt.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't last all day but it's ideal for that much needed freshen up and awakening.

Suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.