Friday 27 February 2015

Dealing with perfume samples



I should clarify that I love perfume samples. Opening that sachet or spraying that tiny bottle, with the anticipation of the best scent ever or the potential of something that will turn your stomach inside out...it's a mystery.

The most frustrating thing though, are the little pads on a card or magazine. Enough for more than one use but will dry out by the next day.

To drag that scent out a bit longer, I like to wipe the pad on my bedside table lamps. Those things get really bloody warm, so the scent fills the room which is lovely!


(As a mini-review, the Hugo Boss Ma Vie pour Femme - nice but too rose-y for my liking. I prefer the Nuit version.)

Do you have any little life hacks? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.